All Broadway shows are suspended through April 12, 2020 at a minimum. The dates on this site are as of March 11, 2020. This site will be updated once shows resume or as more information becomes available. Shows preceded by * have announced they will not be returning.
Broadway Ticket Discounts
- For discount codes, check BroadwayBox, Playbill, and Theatermania. These discount codes can be used online or at the theatre box office.
- TKTS booths sell discounted same-day tickets. Some locations also sell discounted next-day tickets to matinees. Use the TKTS app to see what's available each day at each location.
- Check the TodayTix app for various discounted tickets.
- Most shows offer rush and/or lottery tickets. Some shows offer SRO (standing room only) tickets when a performance is sold out. This Playbill page outlines the policies for current shows.
- StubHub is an option for last-minute tickets. Prices can drop significantly close to show start times. StubHub has an office at Broadway and 39th, which is close to many theatres, where you can pick up tickets if necessary.
- See if you qualify for TDF. If so, you can join and get access to their discounted tickets.
- During NYC Broadway Week, many shows offer 2-for-1 tickets. NYC Broadway Week usually happens twice a year (recent examples: September 3–16, 2019 and January 21–February 9, 2020). Check their website for dates and participating shows.
- For Roundabout Theatre Company productions, check Access Roundabout for a variety of ways to get affordable tickets, including Hiptix for young theatregoers and Access10 for early preview performances.
- For Lincoln Center Theater productions, if you're 21–35 and a U.S. resident, you can get affordable tickets through its LincTix program.
Broadway — Other
- When deciding which seats to buy for a particular show, it can be helpful to check A View From My Seat. You can see what the views are like from specific seats in a theatre, thanks to audience members who share pictures of their views from their seats.
- The Broadway Map shows where each theatre is located in the theatre district.
North American Tours
- Tours To You provides information about touring productions in North America.